Over the last week or two, we have been finalising what support we are able to offer to autistic adults in Leeds who get little or no funded support. Here is a list of what we have on offer:
- There is a list of online resources around Coronavirus, which is regularly updated. You can find it here: Online Coronavirus resources for autistic people
- We have produced some resources around coping with the Coronavirus pandemic, including a Staying at Home Weekly Planner and a blog post about an autistic person’s experience of processing information about the virus
- We are continuing to offer support and information by phone and email. To contact us, please email the Leeds Autism AIM team at [email protected]
- We will have more information on running groups, one-to-one remote peer support and post-diagnostic support for newly-diagnosed autistic people out by next Friday. This is due to start on the week commencing Monday 13th April
- We will have a survey out, asking you how you would prefer to communicate with us. This will be out next week
- We will also be taking referrals from Friday 10th April for online support via WhatsApp
If you have any questions about what else we can offer, please contact us.