Who can refer?

The following people can make referrals using our form:

  • Autistic adults aged 18+
  • Parents/carers/partners of autistic adults
  • Professionals working with autistic adults e.g. health and social care professionals, services like housing support, social prescribing

If you are a parent/carer/partner or professional making a referral on behalf of an autistic adult, you must get their consent before doing so.

Please note that our service is for autistic adults living in the Leeds City Council area who get little or no funded support. To fill in the form, please click on the link below and we will be back in touch within five working days.

What services can I access?

I Have a Diagnosis

I Don’t Have a Diagnosis

If you do not have a formal autism diagnosis, you are able to access these services:

If you prefer to only communicate via email or have an urgent inquiry, you can also contact us by email at [email protected].

The Advonet Group: Advocacy Referrals