What do we offer?
In our peer support sessions, we offer:
- Information on what it means to be autistic
- Tips on managing day-to-day
- Information on any services you can access
- Greater understanding of different issues that affect autistic people
- Support from someone with lived experience of being autistic
You can have up to four peer support sessions a year.
How to book
If you would like to book a one-to-one peer support session:
- Make a referral online at http://tinyurl.com/leedsautismaimreferral if you either haven’t used our service before, or if you have but have not used our online referral form
- Contact us if you have referred to us, using our online referral form
Please note that this service is for autistic adults (aged 18+) in the Leeds area who receive little or no funded support.