For this website, we have an accessibility toolbar in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen. With it, you can change text size, view the pages in greyscale and remove images. If needed, you can also translate the text into another language using the Translate tool in the bottom left-hand corner.
There are also other ways you can help to make the Leeds Autism AIM website more accessible for you.
- To change the text size on the website, click on the zoom tool in your web browser. For Chrome, you need to do the following:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top-right, click More .
- Next to “Zoom”, choose the zoom options that you want:
- Make everything larger: Click Zoom in .
- Make everything smaller: Click Zoom out .
- Use full-screen mode: Click Full screen
- For Internet Explorer, press ‘Ctrl’ and ‘+’ to increase and ‘Ctrl’ and ‘-‘ to decrease
- For Firefox, you should click on the ‘Menu’ button and choose ‘+’ to increase webpage size and ‘-‘ to decrease webpage size
- For Safari, press Apple and ‘+‘ to zoom in, or Apple and ‘–‘ to zoom out. To return the text to its original size, press Apple + 0
- To add a coloured tint to the website, there are a few browser extensions and apps you can download: