If you are a professional working with an autistic adult (aged 18+) in Leeds, we are able to provide some support for you and your service.
The Leeds Autism AIM team can provide some services to professionals. If you work in health and social care or in the local third sector and work with autistic adults, we can help by:
- Providing information and signposting regarding the issue you need to know more about
- Meeting with you and your service to discuss things such as partnership working
- Providing bespoke autism awareness training for your service – get in touch if you would like this
We also regularly attend external forums such as the Leeds Adult Autism Partnership Board and Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust’s Learning Disability and Autism Steering Group.
Please note that we do not offer the following services:
- Autism diagnosis
- Support workers or social workers
- Support for autistic children i.e. under the age of 18
If you want to refer someone to our service, please use our online referral form by clicking on the button below. Please note that you must get consent from the autistic adult you are working with before referring to us.
For any general enquiries, please contact us.