Leeds, Bradford and Craven and Yorkshire Autism AIM are looking for new people to join our Steering Group. The group helps to ensure that we are supporting autistic adults through our various services, whilst also helping us to be co-led by autistic adults who live locally.
The Steering Group meets once every two months online and guides our work, from mentoring and post-diagnostic support to advocacy and one-to-one peer support. At the time of writing, all of our Steering Group members are autistic adults.
Who we are looking for
We are particularly interested in hearing from:
- Autistic people from a minority ethnic background
- People who have experience of Mental Health services and passionate about changing them
- Autistic Bradford Residents
- Autistic people aged 18-30
- Minority gender or sexuality groups
- Actually autistic Parent Carers
If you would like to join our Steering Group, please fill in the application form by clicking on the button below.
The deadline to apply is Monday 6th November 2023 at 5pm. For any questions about joining, please email Owen Walker, Autism AIM Manager, at [email protected].