Carers Leeds will continue to run their online Zoom group for parents, carers and partners of autistic adults on a monthly basis. Their groups are for parents, carers and partners of autistic adults (aged 16 and over) in the Leeds City Council area.
They are free to attend and are held on the second Tuesday of each month from 5:30pm-7pm. Here is a list of dates and times:
- Tuesday 11th August – 5:30pm-7pm
- Tuesday 8th September – 5:30pm-7pm
- Tuesday 13th October – 5:30pm-7pm
- Tuesday 10th November – 5:30pm-7pm
- Tuesday 8th December – 5:30pm-7pm
How to join
If you would like to join any of the groups, please email Elaine at [email protected]. Then, she will send on the call ID and password to you.