At the end of this month, Leeds Autism AIM will be launching a new autism hub session for Friday afternoons. The session will be for booked appointments and groups only and aims to be quieter than our weekly drop-in on Tuesday afternoons.
Each one will be held at the Lovell Park Hub, just 10 minutes’ walk from Leeds City Centre. The sessions will run from 4pm to 7pm and will feature the following:
- One-to-one advocacy support
- Information and signposting to relevant services
- Employment advice at each session
- A monthly drop-in for carers
- Peer support and advice, if needed
- Specialist support from the Chapeltown Citizens Advice Bureau
- A monthly support group for LGBTQIA* autistic adults in Leeds
The first session will be held on Friday 28th April from 4pm to 7pm at the Lovell Park Hub. Then, it will run on a fortnightly basis, with the next date being Friday 12th May.