Later this month, our Co-Design Group will be meeting to look at how it can work better for you and in helping to coproduce new and existing resources. In the group, we will:
- Ask for any ideas you have about new resources we could produce.
- Look at our new folder for sharing resources for feedback.
- Discuss the new structure of our meetings.
- Ask you for your thoughts on what the group should be called.
- Discuss suggested changes to the group.
- Looking at a draft services profile.
The third item on the list would be a chat about having an agenda each month, which is a bit more structured. Each month, we would always:
- Review of previous sessions and what we are doing with feedback.
- A ‘your ideas’ chat to get thoughts on what people want to work on in future.
When is the group?
It is on Tuesday 20th February from 5:30pm-7pm, meeting on Zoom. The group is free to join and is for autistic adults (aged 18 and over) in Leeds.
If you have already made a referral and want to join, but are not getting emails for each Co-Design group, please email us at [email protected]. Then, we will add you the groups mailing list to get updates for each Co-Design group session. The details will be sent the day before.
If you want to join but have not made a referral to Leeds Autism AIM before, please complete our online referral form at https://tinyurl.com/leedsautismaimreferral. For any questions about the group, please feel free to get in touch.
By joining in the group, you are helping to make sure that any resources we are creating are as useful and accessible as possible for autistic adults.