For January 2024, we are running two drop-in Autism Hub sessions. These will be on Tuesday 9th January and Tuesday 23rd January. Both will run from 4pm-7pm. At the Hubs, we have the following on offer:
- Information on local services
- Signposting to any support you might want or need to access, such as employment or housing
- One-to-one support from Chapeltown Citizens Advice, offering info on areas like benefits and money. You need to book in advance to see them; email us if you would like an appointment
- Free refreshments and hot food – vegan and lactose intolerant-friendly milks will be on offer
- A welcoming, accessible environment where you can spend some quiet time alone or, if you prefer, meet with other autistic adults
Where is the Hub?
The Autism Hub is at this address:
Lovell Park Hub
More information about how to get there is available on our Locations page.
To see what the Hub and all of the rooms inside look like, we have a visual guide with pictures here: Visual Guide.
Who is the Hub for?
Our drop-ins are for autistic adults (aged 18 and over) who live in Leeds or are registered with a Leeds GP and get little or no funded support. If you don’t have a diagnosis but are either self-diagnosed and/or currently waiting for an autism diagnosis, you are more than welcome to attend.
If you are coming to the Hub for the first time and have not accessed any of Leeds Autism AIM services before, please make a referral to us online at https://tinyurl.com/leedsautismaimreferral.
Should you want to come, but have already referred to us online before, you don’t need to make a referral to attend. For any enquiries about the Hub or anything else we can help you with, please send us an email at [email protected].