This month, we will be running two drop-in Autism Hub sessions. They are on Tuesday 11th April and Tuesday 25th April. At both, we will be able to offer you:
- Information on local services
- Signposting to any support or services you might want to access
- One-to-one support from Chapeltown Citizens Advice with issues including benefits and money – you need to book an appointment in advance to see them; email us at [email protected] to do so
- A warm space to get away from the cold weather
- Free refreshments and hot food – vegan and lactose intolerant-friendly milks will be on offer
- A welcoming, accessible environment where you can spend some quiet time alone or, if you prefer, meet with other autistic adults
When and where are the drop-ins?
Both are from 4pm-7pm at the Lovell Park Hub. The Hub is at this address:
Lovell Park Hub
More information about how to get there is available on our Locations page.
To see what the Hub looks like, we have a visual guide with pictures of each room here: Visual Guide.
Who is the Hub for?
Our drop-ins are for autistic adults (aged 18 and over) who live in Leeds and get little or no funded support. If you don’t have a diagnosis but are either self-diagnosed and/or currently waiting for an autism diagnosis, you are welcome to attend.
If you are coming to the Hub for the first time and have not accessed any of Leeds Autism AIM’s services before, please make a referral to us online at https://tinyurl.com/leedsautismaimreferral.
Should you want to come, but you have already referred to us online before, you don’t need to make a referral to attend. For any enquiries about the Hub or any other part of our service, please send us an email at [email protected].