The Leeds Disabled People’s Organisation (LDPO) are holding a quiet picnic for LGBTQIA* disabled people in Leeds this summer. The picnic is free to attend and will be run by and for disabled people who identify as LGBTQIA*.
It will be held on Saturday 30th June at Roundhay Park from Noon to 6pm. It is completely free to attend, plus allies of LGBTQIA* people and/or disabled people are welcome.
Here is some more information about the Pride Picnic:
- Visitors need to bring their own food and drink to the event
- There are accessible toilets at the Lakeside Cafe, which is near the main car park
- There is accessible parking at nearby Tropical World and Canal Gardens
- Support workers and/or PAs are welcome
- You can come for as long or as little as you like
- Visitors are politely asked not to be too loud, as it’s supposed to be a quiet, accessible event
For more information on the event, please visit the LDPO website. You can find it at www.ldpo.co.uk.