If you are the parent, carer or partner of an autistic adult (aged 18+) in Leeds who gets little or no funded support, we can help you.
The Leeds Autism AIM team can work with parents, carers and partners in a number of ways. We can help you to understand autism, how it affects your autistic relative or partner. This can be done by:
- Providing information and signposting to relevant services for you and the autistic person in your life
- Meeting with you and them in a booked appointment at the Lovell Park Hub
- Signposting you to Carers Leeds’ monthly Carers Group for parents, carers and partners of autistic adults
Please note that we do not offer the following services:
- Support for autistic children aged under 18
- Provide support workers or social workers
- Offer diagnostic services
Make a Referral
Parents/carers/partners can make a referral to us. However, you must get consent from the autistic adult you are supporting before doing so. To refer, please fill in our online referral form by clicking on the button below.
If you have already referred to Leeds Autism AIM before but would like to access again, please get in touch with us via our Contact page.
For any general enquiries or to book appointments with us if you and/or your autistic child need them, please contact us directly using the above link.