This month, we will be running two drop-in sessions as normal. These will be on Tuesday 14th and Tuesday 28th March. Both are open from 4pm-7pm and are free to attend. At the drop-ins, we will have the following on offer:
- Information on local services
- Signposting to any support or services you might wish to access
- One-to-one support from Chapeltown Citizens Advice with issues including benefits and money
- A warm space to get away from the cold weather
- Free refreshments and hot food – vegan and lactose intolerant-friendly milks will be available
- A welcoming, accessible environment where you can spend some quiet time or meet with other autistic adults
When and where are the drop-ins?
Both are from 4pm-7pm at the Lovell Park Hub. The Hub is at this address:
Lovell Park Hub
More information about how to get there is available on our Locations page.
Who is the Hub for?
Our drop-in sessions are for autistic adults (aged 18 and over) who live in Leeds and get little or no funded support. If you don’t have a diagnosis but are either self-diagnosed and/or currently waiting for an autism diagnosis, you are welcome to attend.
If you are coming to the Hub for the first time and have not accessed any part of our service before, please make a referral to Leeds Autism AIM online at https://tinyurl.com/leedsautismaimreferral.
Should you want to come, but you have already referred to us online before, you don’t need to make a referral to attend. For any enquiries about the Hub or any other part of our service, please email us at [email protected].