This month, we are running two drop-in Autism Hub sessions. At both, members of our team will be there to offer support to autistic adults in Leeds who get little or no funded support.
We will provide:
- Information on local services
- Signposting to any services or support you might want to access
- One-to-one appointments with Chapeltown Citizens Advice
- A warm space to get away from the cold weather
- Free refreshments and hot food – vegan and lactose intolerant-friendly milks will be available
- A welcoming, accessible environment where you can spend some quiet time or meet with other autistic adults
When are the drop-ins?
They will take place on Tuesday 24th January and Tuesday 31st January. Both are open from 4pm to 7pm and are at the Lovell Park Hub, which is at this address:
Lovell Park Hub
More information about how to get there is available on our Locations page.
Who is the Hub for?
Our drop-in sessions are for autistic adults (aged 18 and over) who live in Leeds and get little or no funded support. If you don’t have a diagnosis but are either self-diagnosed and/or currently waiting for an autism diagnosis, you are welcome to attend.
If you are coming to the Hub for the first time and have not accessed any part of our service before, please make a referral to Leeds Autism AIM online at https://tinyurl.com/leedsautismaimreferral.
Should you want to come, but you have already referred to us online before, you don’t need to make a referral to attend. For any enquiries about the Hub or any other part of our service, please email us at [email protected].